As you may have heard Dade County is still under quarantine. Being well aware that you have gowns in store with pick up dates and alterations scheduled, we want to help you pick up your dream dress so that it's in your possession when your rescheduled event takes place. At this time we will continue to answer all calls and schedule limited private pick ups one client at a time with a guardian if you're under the age of 18.
Here are further precautions that we'll be implementing for the safety of clients and our team:
- All touch points will be sanitized when the client leaves
- Our team members are required to wear face masks
- All clients will be required to wear face masks
- All clients will be asked to sign an important health and safety waiver before entering the Atelier
- All team members have been in quarantine for more than 40 days and will document their health status before entering Jorka Atelier
Please know that we are doing our very best to work with the limited time line and current quarantine status.
We want you to know how grateful we are that during this very difficult time you have continued to support us allowing us to serve you and we are so very grateful for your continued commitment to Jorka Atelier.
Once the quarantine is lifted by our governor we will again open our doors to fully serve all of you our dear girls and ladies looking for your dream gown. We will continue to apply all necessary steps in order to ensure a healthy environment.
- There will be a limit to the number of clients we will see in one day
- We will continue to ask all clients to wear a mask during the stay of your visit
- We will provide hand sanitizer if you do not have your own when you enter the Atelier.
Again, we thank you for your patience and understanding as we do our best to keep you and our team safe.
You will celebrate!
With all our love,